Healthy Peanut Butter Cups | Gluten free, dairy free + low sugar!
These *healthier* peanut butter cups are super easy to whip up and make a great low sugar snack (and have no dates – a rarity in raw dessert land!).
These babies are dangerous, I swear I could eat the whole batch in one sitting! Buuuut if you resist eating them all at once, they make a great little bite sized snack or after dinner treat!
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup hazelnut flour (or any nut flour!)
- 1 tsp stevia
- 3 tsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Chunky peanut butter
- 80g 90% dark chocolate
- Optional: 2 tbsp water (if the mix is too dry!), chunky sea salt
- Add all ingredients (except peanut butter and dark chocolate) to a food processor and process until the mix sticks together well and isn’t too dry. If too dry, add 2 tbsp water.
- In a silicone cupcake tray (essential that it’s silicone so you can pop them out later!), add about 1 1/2 tsp of the mix to each to create the biscuit base.
- Layer on the peanut butter to create the middle layer. Pop into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and remove your trays from the freezer. Pour the melted chocolate over the top for the final later. If you prefer to do a coconut oil/ cacao/ stevia homemade chocolate you could do that instead. Optionally, add chunky sea salt flakes while chocolate is still hot. Pop in the freezer overnight and you’re done!